We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, pergolas and much more. We seek professionals with established expertise in residential design and building. Strong interpersonal communication skills are required, as are excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
Right Now, Archadeck of Birmingham is interviewing for the following positions:
Experienced deck/porch carpenters and hardscape installers needed. Work immediately available throughout the Birmingham area. Good pay and opportunity for recurring/ongoing income. Must be drug-free, self-starter, reliable, and able to read, follow, and build to blueprints. All custom projects, no two alike. Reliable transportation to and from work site and required tools needed. Pictures and references of prior like projects recommended. Contact for further information via email.
Archadeck is always on the lookout for responsible, reliable crews of 2-3 e carpenters to build decks, porches and outdoor living structures. We offer fair pay and consistent, year-round work. We handle all of the selling as well as the job design. We provide you with blueprints prior to the job starting. We handle material ordering and municipalities for inspection. Our construction superintendents are on site daily to resolve any questions as they arise. Our successful crews do 90% of their work for us and have worked for us for a long time.
You must have knowledgeable, skilled, experienced people working for you. You must have the standard tools and reliable transportation necessary to do this type of work. We value consistency, reliability and, most of all, quality work. Our customers expect their projects to be built correctly and on time, and we expect our crews to deliver on those expectations.
• Review job specs, blueprints, materials, etc. with the Construction Manager prior to the start of the job.
• Demo job sites as needed.
• Work reliably every day from job start to job finish (except weekends). Ensure a high quality of work on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain a clean job site.
• Maintain a professional atmosphere on the job site.
• Coordinate with the Construction Manager about any missing materials and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
• Complete follow-up punch list items on a timely basis.
Please email resume to [email protected].